Name: Xiaodong WANG
Office: Room 503, Materials Building A
Platform: Institute of phase change and structure
2006.4- School of School of Materials Science and Engineering, Lecturer
2003.3-2006.3, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Doctor
Fundamental of Materials Science
1. X.D. Wang, N. Zhong, Y.H. Rong, T.Y. Hsu (Z.Y. Xu), L. Wang. Novel ultrahigh-strength nanolath martensitic steel by quenching–partitioning–tempering process Journal of Materials Research, 24 (2009) 260-267.
2. X. D. Wang, B. X. Huang, Y. H. Rong. On the deformation mechanism of twinning-induced plasticity steel. Philosophical Magazine Letters. 88 (2008) 845-851.
3. X.D. Wang, B.X. Huang, L.Wang and Y.H. Rong. The design and characterization of microalloying high-strength TRIP steels. Metallurgical & Materials Transactions A , 39A (2008) 1-7
4. X. D. Wang, B. X. Huang, Y. H. Rong, L. Wang. Determination of stacking fault probability in fcc Fe–Mn–Si–Al alloy by electron diffraction. Journal of Applied Physics, 101 (2007) 093511.
5. X.D.Wang, B.X.Huang, Y.H.Rong, L.Wang. Transformation behavior of retained austenite in TRIP steels under stress. J. Mater. Sci. & Technol., 22(5) (2006) 532-535.
6. X. D. Wang, B. X. Huang, Y. H. Rong, L. Wang. Microstructures and stability of retained austenite in TRIP steels. Material Science and Engineering A, 438-440 (2006) 300-305.
7. X.D. Wang, W.Z. Xu, Z.H. Guo, L. Wang, Y.H. Rong，Carbide characterization in a Nb-microalloyed advanced ultrahigh strength steel after quenching–partitioning–tempering process，Material Science and Engineering A, 527 (2010) 3373-3378.