Name: Xuefeng SONG
Title: Associate Professor
Office: Room 505, Material Building F
Platform: Research Base of Introduce Talents
Xuefeng Song (born in 1979) is currently an assistant professor of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University...
Xuefeng Song (born in 1979) is currently an assistant professor of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. After receiving his PhD degree in Materials Physics and Chemistry in 2009 from Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, he moved to Germany as a postdoctoral fellow at Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Cologne. He holds authored/co-authored over 24 original research publications (SCI 14) and over 6 Chinese patents. In April 2012, he joined in Energy-Environmental Materials group, Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
His research interests focus on various facets of chemical nanotechnologies for diversified applications ranging from photocatalysis, photoelectrochemistry, engineered films and new materials and devices for energy applications (Lithium ion battery and supercapacitor).
1. Fabrication of hollow hybrid microspheres coated with silica/titania via sol-gel process and enhanced photocatalytic activities, Song, X. F.; Gao, L. J. Phys. Chem. C, 2007, 111, 8180.
2. Synthesis, characterization, and optical properties of well-defined N-doped, hollow silica/titania hybrid microspheres, Song, X. F.; Gao, L. Langmuir, 2007, 23, 11850.
3. Fabrication of bifunctional titania/silica–coated magnetic spheres and their photocatalytic activities, Song, X. F.; Gao, L. J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 2007, 90, 4015
4.Facile Synthesis and Hierarchical Assembly of Hollow Nickel Oxide Architectures Bearing Enhanced Photocatalytic Properties, Song, X. F.; Gao, L. J. Phys. Chem. C, 2008, 112, 15299.
5. Facile Synthesis of Polycrystalline NiO Nanorods Assisted by Microwave Heating, Song, X. F.; Gao, L. J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 2008, 91, 3465.
6. Facile Route to Nanoporous NiO Structures from the a-Ni(OH)2/ EG Precursor and Application in Water Treatment, Song, X. F.; Gao, L. J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 2008, 91, 4105.
7. Synthesis, Characterization, and Gas Sensing Properties of Porous Nickel Oxide Nanotubes, Song, X. F.; Gao, L.; Mathur, S. J. Phys. Chem. C, 2011, 115, 21730.
8. Mapping the Surface Adsorption Forces of Nanomaterials in Biological Systems, Xia, X. R.; Monteiro-Riviere, N. A.; Song, X. F.; Xiao, L. S.; Oldenburg, S. J.; Fadeel, B.; Riviere, J. E. ACS Nano, 2011, 5, 9074.
9. Influence of electrode design on the electrochemical performance of Li3V2(PO4)3/C nanocomposite cathode in lithium ion batteries, Hagen, R.; Lepcha, A.; Song, X. F.; Tyrra, W.; Mathur. S. Nano Energy, 2013, 2, 304.
10. Facile synthesis of Nitrogen-doped graphene-ultrathin MnO2 sheet composites and their electrochemical performance, Yang, S. H.; Song, X. F.*; Zhang, P.; Gao, L*. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2013, DOI: 10.1021/am400385g
1.The Shanghai Municipal Natural Science Foundation (12ZR1414300)
2. Starting Foundation for New Teacher of Shanghai Jiao Tong University (12*100040119)
3. Joint Research Project with Household Appliance Company
4. The National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 50772127)