Name: Yaohe ZHOU
Office: 317 Materials Building B
Platform: Institusion of Anvandeced Materials And Solidfication
1.Solidification theory and technology
2. Metallic glasses
Sept 1946 to Jul 1950: Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tsinghua University, undergraduate
Aug 1950 to Mar 1952: Department of Mechanical Engineering, Nankai University, assistant lecturer
Apr 1952 to Sept 1953: Russian College of Beijing, visiting students
Oct 1953 to May 1957: Department of Metallurgy, Moscow Institute of Iron and Steel, PhD student
Sept 1957 to present: School of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern Polytechnical University, successively to be lecturer, associate professor, professor
Apr 1996 to present: School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, professor
1. Solidification theory and technology;
2. Metallic glasses
1. L. Liu, J.F. Li, Y.H. Zhou. Solidification interface morphology pattern in undercooled Co-24.0at%Sn eutectic melt, Acta Materialia, 2011, 59 (14): 5558-5567.
2. L. Liu, J.F. Li, Y.H. Zhou. Solidification of undercooled eutectic alloys containing a third element, Acta Materialia, 2009, 57 (5): 1536-1545.
3. J.F. Li, W.Q. Jie, S.Zhao, Y.H. Zhou. Structural evidence for the transition from coupled to decoupled growth in the solidification of undercooled Ni-Sn eutectic melt, Metallurgical and Materials Transaction A, 2007, 38 (8): 1806-1816.
4. Q.P. Cao, J.F. Li, Y.H. Zhou, A. Horsewell and J.Z, Jiang. Effect of rolling deformation on the microstructure of bulk Cu60Zr20Ti20 metallic glass and its crystallization, Acta Materialia, 2006, 54 (16): 4373-4383.
5. Q.P. Cao, J.F. Li, Y.H. Zhou, A. Horsewell and J.Z, Jiang. Free volume evolution and its temperature dependence during rolling of Cu60Zr20Ti20 bulk metallic glass, Applied Physics Letters, 2005, 87 (10): 101901.
6. Q.P. Cao, J.F. Li, Y.H. Zhou and J.Z, Jiang. Mechanically-driven phase separation and corresponding microhardness change in Cu60Zr20Ti20 bulk metallic glass, Applied Physics Letters, 2005, 86 (8): 081913.
7. J.F. Li and Y.H. Zhou. Eutectic growth in bulk undercooled alloy melts, Acta Materialia, 2005, 53 (8): 2351-2359.
8. J.F. Li, W.Q. Jie, G.C. Yang and Y.H. Zhou. Solidification structure formation in undercooled Fe-Ni alloy, Acta Materialia, 2002, 50 (7): 1797-1807.
9. X. Lin, W.D. Huang, J. Feng, T. Li, Y.H. Zhou, History-dependent selection of primary cellular/dendritic spacing during unidirectional solidification in aluminum alloys, Acta Materialia, 1999, 47: 3271-3280.
10. G.L. Ding, W.D. Huang, X. Huang, X. Lin, Y.H. Zhou, On primary dendritic spacing during unidirectional solidification, Acta Materialia, 1996, 44(9) 3705-3709.