Name: Yangxin LI
Title: Assistant Researcher
Office: Room 501, Materials Building B
Platform: Light Alloy Net Forming National Engineering Research Center
His research focuses on the design of high performance magnesium alloys as well as advance characterization of microstructure.
2008.9-2014.6, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Ph.D
2011.9-2013.2, School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering, University of Queensland, CSC joint-Ph.D student
2004.9-2008.6, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Bachelor
2017.2-, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Assistant Researcher
2014.6-2017.1, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Postdoc
High performance Mg alloys; advance characterization technique
(1) Yangxin Li, Changlin Yang, Xiaoqin Zeng, Peipeng Jin, Dong Qiu, Wenjiang Ding. Microstructure evolution and mechanical properties of magnesium alloys containing long period stacking ordered phase, Mater. Charact. 141 (2018) 286-295.
(2) Yangxin Li, Jian Wang, Kaiguo Chen, Meiyue Shao, Yao Shen*, Li Jin*, Guo-zhen Zhu*. Self-patterning Gd nano-fibers in Mg-Gd alloys, Scientific Reports 6 (2016) 38537.
(3) Yangxin Li, Guo-zhen Zhu*, Dong Qiu, Dongdi Yin, Yonghua Rong, Ming-Xing Zhang. The intrinsic effect of long period stacking ordered phases on mechanical properties in Mg-RE based alloys, J. Alloys Compd. 660 (2016) 252-257.
(4) Yangxin Li, Dong Qiu, Yonghua Rong, Ming-Xing Zhang*. Effect of long-period stacking ordered phase on thermal stability of refined grains in Mg-RE-based alloys, Philosophical Magazine (2014) 1-16.
(5) Yangxin Li*, Dong Qiu, Yonghua Rong, Ming-Xing Zhang. TEM study on the microstructural evolution in an Mg-Y-Gd-Zn alloy during ageing, Intermetallics 40 (2013) 45-49.
2017 The study of strengthening and toughening mechanisms of solute-segregated dislocation patterns in Magnesium alloys (NSFC)
2017 Effect of LPSO phase on the mechanical properties of Mg-Y-Al alloys (Science and Technology Committee of Shanghai)
Honors & Awards
2017 Shanghai Sailing Program of Science and Technology Committee of Shanghai