Name: Chuanliang FENG
Office: Materials Science & Engineering D533
Platform: Institute of Composite Materials
Smart Polymeric Materials, Fundamental Material Chemistry
Prof. Dr. ChuanliangFeng, New Century Excellent Talents in Chinese University in 2009, Shanghai Pujang Talents in 2010, received his BSc degree from Henan Normal University (Henan,China) in 1996, MSc degree from Beijing Institute of Chemistry of Chinese Academy of Sciences (Supervisor: Academician: Leijiang) and Henan Normal University (Supervisor: Prof. GuirongQu) from 1998 to 2001,and Dr. degree from University of Twente (Enschede, the Netherlands) in 2005 (Supervisor: Prof. G. Julius Vancso and Prof. HolgerSch?nherr). After completing PhD, he was awarded a Max-Planck Society Scholarship to work at ax-Planck Institute for Polymer Research in Mainz, Germany within the material science group led by Prof. Wolfgang Knoll. From 1998 to July 2009, he was appointed as a research scientist in Biomade Technology Foundation (Groningen, the Netherlands). In Aug. 2009, he moved to Shanghai Jiaotong University as a professor in School of Material Sciences and Technology. He has published 40 papers with over 300 times of citation. He reviews many international journals, such as Adv. Mater., Biomacromolecules, Langmuir, Analyst，Int. J. Biomed. Sci.
Smart Polymeric Materials, Fundamental Material Chemistry.
1. C. L. Feng*, H. Schoenherr, D. Zhang, “The Investigation of Cell adhesion on Nano-patterned Biointerfaces of Block Copolymer Films by Reactive Microcontact Printing Approach” J. Contr. Release 2010, in Press.
2. Chuan-Liang Feng, Xinhua Zhong, Martin Steinhart, Jean-Pierre Majoral, Wolfgang Knoll, “Quantum Dot/Dendrimers Based Functional Nanotubes for Sensitive Detection of DNA Hybridization” Small. 2008, 5, 566-571.
3. Chuan-Liang Feng, Xinhua Zhong, Martin Steinhart, Jean-Pierre Majoral, Wolfgang Knoll, “Graded Band-Gap Quantum Dots Modified Nanotubes: A Sensitive Biosensor for Enhanced Detection of DNA Hybridization” Advanced Materials 2007, 19, 1933-1936.
4. Chuan Liang Feng, G. Julius Vancso, HolgerSch?nherr, “Reactive ?CP on Ultrathin Block Copolymer Films: Investigation of the ?CP Mechanism and Applications to Sub-?m (Bio)molecular Patterning”. Advanced Materials 2007, 19, 286-290.
5. Chuan Liang Feng, G. Julius Vancso, HolgerSch?nherr, “Fabrication of Robust Biomolecular Patterns by Reactive Microcontact Printing on Activated Polymer Films”, Advanced Functional Materials 2006, 16, 1306-1312.
6. C. L. Feng*，J.-P. Majoral, D. Zhang, “Selective Encapsulation of Dye Molecules in Dendrimer/Polymer Multilayer Microcapsules by DNA Hybridization” J. Mater.Chem. 2010, 20, 1438.
7. Chuan Liang Feng, AnikaEmbrechts, IlonaBredebusch, Anita Bouma, JürgenSchnekenburger, María García-Parajó, Wolfram Domschke, G. Julius Vancso, HolgerSch?nherr, “Tailored Interfaces for Biosensors and Cell-Surface Interaction Studies via Activation and Derivatization of Polystyrene-block-Poly(tert-butyl acrylate) Thin Films”. European Polymer Journal:. 2007, 43, 2177-2190.
8. Chuan Liang Feng, Zhihong Zhang, Renate F?rch, Wolfgang Knoll, G. Julius Vancso, HolgerSch?nherr, “Reactive Thin Polymer Films as Platforms for the Immobilization of Biomolecules”, Biomacromolecules, 2005, 6, 3243-3251