Name: Da SHU
Office: Room 415, Material Building B
Platform: Institute of Solidification Science and Technology
Dr. Da SHU has received his BSc (1994) at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA) and his MSc (1997) and PhD (2001) at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU)...
Dr. Da SHU has received his BSc (1994) at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA) and his MSc (1997) and PhD (2001) at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU). His subsequent career has been a postdoc (2001), lecturer (2003) and associate professor (2008) at SJTU. He has been an academic visitor to the Department of Materials at the University of Oxford in UK from 2009 to 2010.
Liquid metal processing and solidification;
Processing of advanced materials
- H. She, D. Shu*, J. Wang, B.D. Sun, Influence of multi-microstructural alterations on tensile property inhomogeneity of 7055 aluminum alloy medium thick plate, Mater. Charact., 2016, 113: 189-197
- Haijun Huang, Da Shu*, Jianrong Zeng, Fenggang Bian, Yanan Fu, Jun Wang and Baode Sun. In situ small angle X-ray scattering investigation of ultrasound induced nucleation in a metallic alloy melt. Scripta Mater 106 (2015) 21-25
- Haijun Huang, Da Shu*, Yanan Fu, Jun Wang, Baode Sun. Synchrotron radiation X-ray imaging of cavitation bubbles in Al–Cu alloy melt. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 21 (2014) 1275-1278
- Huan She, Da Shu*, Wei Chu, Jun Wang, Baode Sun. Microstructural Aspects of Second Phases in As-cast and Homogenized 7055 Aluminum Alloy with Different Impurity Contents. Metall. Mater. Trans. A, 2013, 44(8): 3504-3510
- Da Shu, Baode Sun, J. Mi and P.S. Grant. A high-speed imaging and modeling study of dendrite fragmentation caused by ultrasonic cavitation. Metall. Mater. Trans. A, 2012, 43A： 3755-3766
- Da Shu, Baode Sun, J. Mi and P.S. Grant. A quantitative study of solute diffusion field effects on heterogeneous nucleation and the grain size of alloys. Acta Mater., 2011, 59: 2135-2144.
- Computational design of novel Ni-base casting alloy for large-scale structural parts (National Key R&D Program of China)
- Real-time study of ultrasonic cavitation in molten metals and investigations on grain refining mechanism (National Natural Science Foundation project)
Processing of ultra-high strength aluminum alloys with uniform structure and properties (National Basic Research Program of China)
Honors & Awards
- New Century Talents, Ministry of Education, 2013、
- Shanghai Rising-star, 2007
- Second Prize of National Technology Invention Award, 2006
First Prize of Shanghai Science and Technology Advancement Award, 2005