Name: Dongyan DING
Title: Associate Professor
Office: Room 409, Material Building D
Platform: Institute of Microelectronic Materials and Technology
Dr. Dongyan Ding received his BS and MS degrees in materials science from Henan University of Science and Technology. In 2000, he obtained his PhD degree in materials science from Harbin Institute of Technology. Then he did a two-year postdoctoral work and later became an associate professor at School of Materials Science and Engineering in Shanghai Jiao Tong University. From 2004 to 2006, he was a visiting scholar in Center for Nanoscale Science and Engineering and Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Kentucky. He has published more than 60 journal papers and conducted a variety of projects funded by government or famous companies. He is an active member in several technical societies.
Graduate class: Fundamentals of Semiconductor Materials & IC Fabrication.
1. Dongyan Ding, Congqin Ning, Lin Huang, Fangchun Jin, Yongqiang Hao, Shuo Bai, Yan Li,Ming Li, Dali Mao. Anodic fabrication and bioactivity of Nb-doped TiO2 nanotubes. Nanotechnology. 2009, 20: 305103
2. Dongyan Ding, Zhi Chen. A pyrolytic carbon-stabilized, nanoporous palladium film for wide-range hydrogen sensing. Advanced Materials. 2007, 19(15): 1996-1999
3. Dongyan Ding, Zhi Chen, Chi Lu. Hydrogen sensing of nanoporous palladium films supported by anodic aluminum oxides. Sensors and Actuators B. 2006, 120: 182-186
4. D.Y. Ding, J.N. Wang, A. Dozier. Symmetry-related growth of carbon nanocoils with Ni-P based alloy particles as the catalysts. Journal of Applied Physics. 2004, 95(9): 5006-5009
5. D.Y. Ding, J.N. Wang, Z.L. Cao, J.H. Dai, F. Yu. Ni-Ni3P alloy catalyst for carbon nanostructures. Chemical Physics Letters. 2003, 371: 333-336