Name: Mingjiang JIN
Office: Room503B，Material Building A
Platform: Institute of phase change and structure
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, MSE, Lecture
2013/09-Now, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, MSE, Lecture
2012/06-2013/08, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, School of Mechanical engineering, Postdoctoral
2011/05-2012/05 Osaka University (Japan), Graduate School of Engineering, Postdoctoral
2010/06-2011/04 Shanghai Jiao Tong University, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Assistant Researcher
2006/09-2010/06 Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Materials Physics and Chemistry, Ph. D
2002/09-2005/05 Jiangsu University, Materials Manufacture, M. S
1998/09-2002/06 Jiangsu University, Materials Manufacture, B. S
Applications of shape memory alloys: Mechanical properties and damping capacity
Development of Ga-based liquid alloys at room temperature
Development and application of rare metals and noble metals
1. M.J. Jin, J. Y. Liu, Y. H. Gen, X. Jin, Effect of multi-step structural transitions in parent phase on martensitic transformation in Au 7.01Cu 5.15Al 3.77 alloy, Journal of alloys and Compounds, 577, 2013, 459-462.
2. M.J. Jin, Y.J. Gu, X. Jin, Characterization of ordering transitions in Au-Cu-Al alloys, Materials Characterization, 2009, 60 (11), pp. 1395-1399.
3. M.J. Jin, J. Liu, X. Jin, Ordering transitions in quenched Au7Cu5Al4 alloy and effect of order on martensitic transformation, Intermetallics, 2010, 18, 846-850.
4. M. Jin, W. Zhou, X. Jin, T. Fukuda, T. Kakeshita, Promoting martensitic transformation in Fe–Ni nanoparticles prepared by a Sol–gel and Reduction method, Materials Letters, 109, 2013, 190-194
5. J. Liu, M. Jin, C. Ni, Y. Shen, G. Fan, Z. Wang, Y. Zhang, C. Li, Z. Liu, and X. Jin, Strain glassy behavior and premartensitic transition in Au7Cu5Al4 alloy, Phys. Rev. B, 84, 2011, 140102Research Projects