Name: Tao HANG
Title: Associate Professor
Office: Room411，Material Building D
Platform: Institute of Microelectronic Materials and Technology
IntroductionAssociate Professor, Materials Sci. & Eng., Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
2014~present: Associate Professor, Materials Sci. & Eng., Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
2013~2014: Lecturer, Materials Sci. & Eng., Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
2010~2013: Assistant professor, Applied Chemistry, Waseda University, Japan.
2007~2008: Visiting scholar, Materials Sci. & Eng., University of Michigan, USA
2004~2010: Ph.D., Materials Sci. & Eng, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
2000~2004: B.S., Materials Sci. & Eng., Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
My research work is based on a strategy from electrochemical nanotechnology. My group is now trying to create new and highly functional thin film materials and functional devices based on a philosophy that the importance of electrochemical nanotechnology from its potential to create new electronics products.
My research accomplishments in the past five years cover multi-field, include contributions to analysis of Li batteries by electrochemical impedance spectroscopy; development of alloy anode materials for Lithium battery; fabrication of metallic nanostructures by electrochemical method; characterization of perovskite ferroelectric thin film, ceramics thin film gas sensor, and luminescence nanomaterial.
1. Lotus leaf-like dual-scale silver film applied as superhydrophobic and self-cleaning substrate, Chemical Communications 2014 (Corresponding author)
2. High-Adhesive Superhydrophobic 3D Nanostructured Silver Film Applied as Sensitive Long-Lived Reproducible and Recyclable SERS Substrates, Nanoscale 2014 (Corresponding author)
3. Hollow nitrogen-doped carbon spheres as efficient and durable electrocatalysts for oxygen reduction, Chemical Communications 2014 (Corresponding author)
4. Electrochemical Impedance Analysis of Electrodeposited Si-O-C Composite Thick Film on Cu Microcones-arrayed Current Collector for Lithium Ion Battery Anode，Journal of Power Sources 2014 (First author)
5. Behavior of Intermetallics Formation and Evolution in Ag-8Au-3Pd Alloy Wire Bonds, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 2014 (Corresponding author)
6. Electrodeposited three-dimensional porous Si-O-C/Ni thick film as high performance anode for lithium-ion batteries，Journal of Power Sources 2014 (Corresponding author)
7. Highly Durable Non-sticky Silver Film with Microball-nanosheet Hierarchical Structure Prepared by Chemical Deposition., Chemical Communications 2013 (Corresponding author)
8. Silicon Composite Thick Film Electrodeposited on a Nickel Micro-nanocones Hierarchical Structured Current Collector for Lithium Batteries，Journal of Power Sources 2013 (First author)
9. Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy Analysis for Lithium-Ion Battery using Li4Ti5O12 Anode，Journal of Power Sources 2013 (First author)
10. Behaviors of Chloride Ions in Methanesulfonic Acid Bath for Copper Electrodeposition of Through-Silicon-Via. Journal of the Electrochemical Society 2013 (Corresponding author)