Name: Yunwen WU
Title: Assistant Professor
Office: Room 503，Material Building D
Platform: Institute of Electronic Materials and Technology
Yunwen Wu is currently an assistant professor at School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Her current research focuses on advanced functional materials and high-speed electronic interconnection.
10/2018-present Assistant Professor, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
04/2017-09/2018 JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientist
09/2015-09/2018 Ph.D., Applied Chemistry, Waseda University
09/2012-03/2015 M.S., Materials Science and Enginieering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
09/2008-06/2012 B.Sc., Chemistry, East China University of Science and Engineering
High-speed electronic interconnection, Energy storage materials; Advanced functional materials
(1) Zhaoyang Zhang, Yunwen Wu*, Yumei Zhang, Tao Hang, Anmin Hu, Huiqin Ling, Ming Li*, Competitive Effect of Leveler’s Electrochemical Behavior and Impurity on Electrical Resistance of Electroplated Copper, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 2019, 166 (12) :1~6.
(2) Tanyanyu Wang, Junyan Cai, Yunwen Wu*, Tao Hang, Anmin Hu , Huiqin Ling, Ming Li*, Applicable Superamphiphobic Ni/Cu Surface with High Liquid Repellency Enabled by the Electrochemical-Deposited Dual-Scale Structure. ACS applied materials & interfaces, 2019, 11(12), 11106-11111.
(3) Yunwen Wu, Takuya Jin, Toshiyuki Momma*, Tokihiko Yokoshima, Hiroki Nara, Tetsuya Osaka, Potentiostatic way to fabricate Li2Sx cathode with suppressed polysulfide formation. Journal of Power Sources, 2018, 399, 287-293.
(4) Yunwen Wu, Toshiyuki Momma, Seongki Ahn, Tokihiko Yokoshima, Hiroki Nara, Tetsuya Osaka, On-site Chemical Pre-lithiation of S Cathode at Room Temperature on a 3D Nano-structured Current Collector, Journal of Power Sources, 2017, 366, 65-71.
(5) Yunwen Wu, Toshiyuki Momma, Tokihiko Yokoshima, Hiroki Nara, Tetsuya Osaka, High Performance Sulfur Graphite Full Cell for Next Generation Sulfur Li-Ion Battery, Journal of Power Sources, 2018, 388, 5-10.
(6) Yunwen Wu, Tokihiko Yokoshima, Hiroki Nara, Toshiyuki Momma, Tetsuya Osaka, A Pre-lithiation Method for Sulfur Cathode Used for Future Lithium Metal Free Full Battery, Journal of Power Sources 2017, 342, 537-545.
(7) Yiqing Xia#, Yunwen Wu#, Tao Hang, Jiaming Chang, Ming Li, Electrodeposition of High Density Silver Nanosheets with Controllable Morphologies Served as Effective and Reproducible SERS Substrates, Langmuir, 2016, 32 (14), 3385-92.
(8) Yunwen Wu, Tao Hang, Zheyin Yu, Jiajun Gu, Ming Li, Quasi-Periodical 3D Hierarchical Silver Nanosheets with Sub-10 nm Nanogap Applied as an Effective and Applicable SERS Substrate. Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2015, 2 (18), 1500359.
(9) Yunwen Wu, Tao Hang, Jason Komadin, Huiqin Ling, Ming Li, High-adhesive superhydrophobic 3D nanostructured silver films applied as sensitive, long-lived, reproducible and recyclable SERS substrates. Nanoscale, 2014, 6 (16), 9720-6.
(10) Yunwen Wu, Tao Hang, Zheyin Yu, Lan Xu, Ming Li*, Lotus Leaf-like dual-scale Silver Film Applied as a Superhydrophobic and Self-cleaning Substrate, Chemical Communications, 2014, 50 (61), 8405-7.
(11) Yunwen Wu, Tao Hang, Ning Wang, Zheyin Yu, Ming Li*, Highly Durable Non-sticky Silver Film with a Microball-nanosheet Hierarchical Structure Prepared by Chemical Deposition, Chemical Communications, 2013, 49 (88), 10391-3.
Shanghai Sailing Program (2019-2022)
Honors & Awards
JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientist 2017
Outstanding Graduate of Shanghai 2015