Name: Hua HUANG
Title: Associate Professor
Office: Room 205, Material Building B
Platform: Institute of Light Alloys
2021.12- Shanghai Jiao Tong University, associate professor
2015.01-2021.12 Shanghai Jiao Tong University, research assistant
1. Development of novel biodegradable metal (Mg、Zn、Fe-based materials) with high mechanical properties, appropriate corrosion behavior and excellent biocompatibility.
2. Design and preparation of biomedical devices, such as cardiovascular stent & bone implants etc.
1. Z. Wang, X. Wang, J. Pei, Y. Tian, J. Zhang, C. Jiang, J. Huang, Z. Pang, Y. Cao, X. Wang, S. An, X. Wang, H. Huang, G. Yuan, Z. Yan. Degradation and osteogenic induction of a SrHPO4-coated Mg-Nd-Zn-Zr alloy intramedullary nail in a rat femoral shaft fracture model. Biomaterials. 2020,247:119962.
2. D. Zhang, N. Ni, Y. Su, H. Miao, Z. Tang, Y. Ji, Y. Wang, H. Gao, Y. Ju, N. Sun, H. Sun, G. Yuan, Y. Wang, H. Zhou, H. Huang, P. Gu, X. Fan. Targeting Local Osteogenic and Ancillary Cells by Mechanobiologically Optimized Magnesium Scaffolds for Orbital Bone Reconstruction in Canines. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. 2020,12(25):27889-27904.
3. H. Miao, H. Huang, Y. Shi, H. Zhang, J. Pei, G. Yuan. Effects of solution treatment before extrusion on the microstructure, mechanical properties and corrosion of Mg-Zn-Gd alloy in vitro. Corrosion Science. 2017,122:90-99.
4. G. Jia, C. Chen, J. Zhang, Y. Wang, R. Yue, B.J.C. Luthringer - Feyerabend, R. Willumeit-Roemer, H. Zhang, M. Xiong, H. Huang, G. Yuan, F. Feyerabend. In vitro degradation behavior of Mg scaffolds with three-dimensional interconnected porous structures for bone tissue engineering. Corrosion Science. 2018,144:301-312.
5. J. Jiang, H. Huang, J. Niu, Z. Jin, M. Dargusch, G. Yuan. Characterization of nano precipitate phase in an as-extruded Zn-Cu alloy. Scripta Materialia. 2021,200:113907.
6. C. Chen, H. Huang, J. Niu, J.-F. Nie, G. Yuan. Origin of high tension-compression yield asymmetry in as-extruded pure zinc. Scripta Materialia. 2021,200:113922.
7. H. Miao, H. Huang, S. Fan, J. Tan, Z. Wang, W. Ding, G. Yuan. Nanoscale precipitations in deformed dilute alloying Mg-Zn-Gd alloy. Materials & Design. 2020,196:109122.
8. Z. Tang, H. Huang, J. Niu, L. Zhang, H. Zhang, J. Pei, J. Tan, G. Yuan. Design and characterizations of novel biodegradable Zn-Cu-Mg alloys for potential biodegradable implants. Materials & Design. 2017,117:84-94.
9. H. Huang, H. Miao, G. Yuan, Z. Wang, W. Ding. Fabrication of ultra-high strength magnesium alloys over 540 MPa with low alloying concentration by double continuously extrusion. Journal of Magnesium and Alloys. 2018,6(2):107-113.
10. J. Si, H. Shen, H. Miao, Y. Tian, H. Huang, J. Shi, G. Yuan, G. Shen. In vitro and in vivo evaluations of Mg-Zn-Gd alloy membrane on guided bone regeneration for rabbit calvarial defect. Journal of Magnesium and Alloys. 2021,9(1):281-291.
1. Key Program of National Nature Science Foundation of China (No. 52130104): Study on key scientific issues related to biodegradable magnesium alloy bone tissue engineering scaffolds for treatment of large segmental bone defects,2022.01-2026.12.
2. The National Key Research and Development Program of China (2018YFE0115400): Research and Development of New biodegradable Zinc-based Vascular Stent and Its Fundamental Research on Clinical Applications, 2019.11-2022.10.
3. National Nature Science Foundation of China (No. 51501110): Precipitation regulation and deformation mechanism of nano quasicrystal in Mg-Zn-Gd alloy, 2016.1-2018.12.