Name: Yu ZHAO
Title: Assistant Researcher
Office: Room 213, Material Building F
Platform: Institute of Composite Materials
2022.03-Present, Assistant Researcher, School of Material Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
2017.09-2021.12, Ph.D, School of Material Science and Engineering, Zhengzhou University
2016.09-2017.06, M.S., School of Mathematics and Statistics, Zhengzhou University
2012/09-2016/06, B.S., School of Mathematics and Statistics, Zhengzhou University
1. Theoretical Study on Growth Modes of Chiral Supramolecular Assemblies.
2. Selective recognition of proteins and chiral helical structures.
1. Heating drives DNA to hydrophobic regions while freezing drives DNA to hydrophilic regions of graphene oxide for highly robust biosensors[J]. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2020, 142(34): 14702-14709.
2. Hydrogen-bonding regulated supramolecular chirality with controllable biostability[J]. Nano Research, 2021: 1-9.
3. Inverted Hydration Layers on Bio-Magnesium Surfaces in the Initial Degradation Stage and their Influence on Adsorption of Amino Acid Analogues: The Metadynamics Simulations[J]. Langmuir, 2019, 35(52): 17009-17015.
4. Poly‐Cytosine Deoxyribonucleic Acid Strongly Anchoring on Graphene Oxide Due to Flexible Backbone Phosphate Interactions[J]. Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2021, 8(3): 2001798.