Name: Huilan SU
Title: Associate Professor
Office: Building D333
Platform: Institute of Composite Materials
In 2001 completed PhD in Inorganic Chemistry from the University of Science and Technology of China under the supervision of Prof. Yi Xie and Prof. YitaiQian. From 2001 to 2003, joined Prof. Chunhua Yan’s group in the State Key Laboratory of Rare-Earth Materials Chemistry and Applications, Peking University, as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow.Since 2003, joined the State Key Lab of Metal Matrix Composites, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
1. Jie Han, Huilan Su*, Fang Song, Di Zhang* and Zhixin Chen Controllable Reflection Properties of Nanocomposite Photonic Crystals Constructed by Semiconductor Nanocrystallites and Natural Periodic Bio-matrices, Nanoscale, 2010, 2, 2203–2208. (Invited Article)
2. Fang Song, Huilan Su*, Jie Han, Di Zhang*, and Zhixin Chen, Fabrication and Good Ethanol Sensing of Biomorphic SnO2 with Architecture Hierarchy of Butter?y Wings, Nanotechnology 2009, 20, 495502 (8pp). (Front Cover, Featured Article)
3. Jie Han, Huilan Su*, Di Zhang*, Jianjun Chen and Zhixin Chen, Butter?y Wings as Natural Photonic Crystals Caffolds for Controllable Assembly of CdS Nanoparticles, Journal of Materials Chemistry 2009, 19, 8741–8746. (Back Cover)
4. Huilan Su*, Qun Dong, Jie Han, Di Zhang, QixinGuo, Biogenic Synthesis of Pd-PdONanoclusters Reinforced Hierarchical TiO2 Films with Interwoven and Tubular Conformations, Biomacromolecules 2008, 9(2), 499–504.
5. Huilan Su*, Jie Han, Qun Dong, Di Zhang, QixinGuo, In situ Synthesis and Photoluminescence of QD-CdS on Silk Fibroin Fibers at Room Temperature, Nanotechnology 2008, 19, 025601 (6pp).
Invited Book Chapters：
1. Huilan Su*, Di Zhang, Qun Dong, Formation and Assembly of Hierarchical Nanoarchitectures by Bioinspired Techniques, Nanotechnology Research Developments, Nova Science Publisher, 2008, pp315-378, ISBN: 1-60021-899-7, Ediotor: R. Jimenez-Contreras.
2. Huilan Su*, Di Zhang, Bioinspired Routes to HybrideNanocomposites Containing Inorganic Nanostructures on Natural Biofibers, Nanomaterials: New Research Developments, Nova Science Publisher, 2008, pp. 153-190, ISBN: 978-1-60456-300-9, Editor: Egor I. Pertsov.