2022~present: Professor, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
2017~2018: Visiting scholar, Northwestern University of Michigan, USA
2015~2021: Associate Professor, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
2013~2014: Lecturer, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
2010~2013: Assistant professor, Waseda University, Japan.
2007~2008: Joint Ph.D. student, University of Michigan, USA.
2004~2010: Ph.D., Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
2000~2004: B.S., Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
1. Microelectronic Interconnection Technology
2. Electrochemical Nano Materials and Device
1. Y Hu, L Xiong, M Li, T Hang*, Covalently formation of insulation and barrier layers in high aspect ratio TSVs, Applied Surface Science (2022), 573, 151588
2. Q Xue, T Hang*, Z Gong, L Chen, J Liang, Y Sun, X Zhang, C Chen, M Li, Transient and Biocompatible Resistive Switching Memory Based on Electrochemically-Deposited Zinc Oxide, Advanced Electronic Materials, (2021), 7, 12, 2100322
3. M Dong, Y Zhang, T Hang*, M Li*, Structural effect of inhibitors on adsorption and desorption behaviors during copper electroplating for through-silicon vias, Electrochimica Acta, (2020), 372, 137907
4. J Jin, J Xia, X Qian, T Wu, H Ling, A Hu, M Li, T Hang*, Exceptional electrocatalytic oxygen evolution efficiency and stability from electrodeposited NiFe alloy on Ni foam, Electrochimica Acta, (2019), 299 , pp.567-574
5. Y Zhang, J Zhang, T Hang*, M Li*, Rapid Determination of the Electrodeposition Potential for Cu Superfilling Using a Nanocones Array Structured Electrode, Journal of Electrochemical Society, (2018), 165 (9) , pp.D339-D343
6. X Qian, Q Xu, T Hang*, S Shanmugam, M Li, Electrochemical deposition of Fe3O4 nanoparticles and flower-like hierarchical porous nanoflakes on 3D Cu-cone arrays for rechargeable lithium battery anodes, Materials & Design, (2017), 121 , pp.321-334
7. Y Xia, Y Wu, M Li, T Hang*, Electrodeposition of High Density Silver Nanosheets with Controllable Morphologies Served as Effective and Reproducible SERS Substrates, Langmuir, (2016), 32 (14) , pp.3385-3392
8. N Wang, T Hang*, H Ling, A Hu, M Li, High-performance Si-based 3D Cu nanostructured electrode assembly for rechargeable lithium batteries, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, (2015), 3 (22) , pp.11912-11919
9. Y Wu, T Hang*, J Komadina, H Ling, M Li, High-adhesive superhydrophobic 3D nanostructured silver films applied as sensitive, long-lived, reproducible and recyclable SERS substrates, Nanoscale, (2014), 6 (16) , pp.9720-9726
10. T Hang, D Mukoyama, H Nara, N Takami, T Momma, T Osaka*, Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy analysis for lithium-ion battery using Li4Ti5O12 anode, Journal of Power Sources, (2013), 222 , pp.442-447